The term ‘Naturopathic Family Medicine Inc’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4411 Fremont Ave North, Seattle, WA 98103. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Naturopathic Family Medicine Inc’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
We ship natural supplements to Naturopathic Family Medicine, Inc patients only. After a patient submits an online order we will review the order and ensure that the patient has been prescribed the product that was ordered, and verify that the product is in stock. Upon confirmation of both of these items, we will ship the product to the patient via U.S. Postal Service. Patients can designate the option to pick up the product at our clinic located at 4411 Fremont Ave North, Seattle, WA 98103 by stating that intention in the Order Notes. The cost for shipping is included in the price of the product. The product will be shipped at the earliest possible time, pending confirmation of prescription and available product stock. We ship to U.S. locations only.
We will accept returned products only if the product is unopened. Products must be returned to our clinic within 30 days of purchase, either by dropping the product off at the clinic or mailing it back to the clinic, at the patient’s expense. Upon receipt of returned product and confirmation that product return meets the stated guidelines, patients will be issued a full refund.
Orders may be cancelled without repercussions up to the moment when the order has been designated as completed in our system, a process which generates an email to the patient. A full refund will be issued for cancelled orders that meet this criteria. Orders cancelled after the moment of completion in our system will need to be returned by the patient according to the Returns policy outlined on this page. Patients may call the clinic to see if a completed order has actually been shipped. In the case where a completed order has not been shipped and the patient wishes to cancel the order, a full refund will be issued.